Free metro shipping on orders over $150.
Blowtorched mackerel, upscale downtown baths, shopping malls for supergeeks, gourmet chicken skewers, raw beef sushi, art in a shipping container and a story by Banana Yoshimoto. Get lost in the city of neon lights and cherry blossoms.
68 pages filled with tips on: Eating, Drinking, Shopping, Partying, Outdoor activities & wellness.
– 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Tokyo and their absolute favourite spots there
– A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
– A selection of our top picks for the entire city
– An in-depth report on the infamous Yakuza and their link to Tokyo
– An enigmatic photo showcase by Masataka Nakano
– An original piece of fiction by internationally-renowned author Banana Yoshimoto
– Shopping guide
– Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Tokyo state of mind
Format: 21 x 16 x 0.6cm
Features: Full colour, paperback, 68 pages
Paperback, Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm
|Dimensions||21 × 16 × 6 cm|