Something about used for long period…
Original Editions products are handmade by Japanese craftsmen using traditional Japanese techniques.
Unlike mass production, each piece is unique and will vary in colour, grain, pattern and texture.
– Use a soft sponge when you wash the porcelain
– Microwave and dishwasher safe.
– Not safe for oven use.
– Not to be used over an open flame.
– Do not use the product if it is cracked or damaged
– Wash with soap and water solution and a soft sponge (cold or warm)
– Harsh cleaning chemicals and abrasive cleaning products will damage the wooden surface
– Don’t leave the product in water for a long time. It can damage the colour and form of the product
– Don’t leave in direct sunlight for long periods of time
– Don’t put in a steamer, microwave, dishwasher, oven or on direct flame.
Leather requires relatively little care. Expose to the elements leather will develop a unique and desirable patina. There is no need for frequent cleaning, and scratches or marks from daily wear and tear can be rubbed or polished out with ease.
– Use a damp cloth + soap and water solution and gently clean the leather surface.
– Avoid using chemical cleaners and conditioners, they can damage the surface of the leather.