Free metro shipping on orders over $150.
Original Editions products are handmade by Japanese craftsmen using traditional Japanese techniques.
Unlike mass production, each piece is unique and will vary in colour, grain, pattern and texture.
– Use a soft sponge when you wash the porcelain
– Microwave and dishwasher safe.
– Not safe for oven use.
– Not to be used over an open flame.
– Do not use the product if it is cracked or damaged.
– Wash with soap and water solution and a soft sponge (cold or warm)
– Harsh cleaning chemicals and abrasive cleaning products will damage the wooden surface
– Don’t leave the product in water for a long time. It can damage the colour and form of the product
– Don’t leave in direct sunlight for long periods of time
– Don’t put in a steamer, microwave, dishwasher, oven or on direct flame.
Leather requires relatively little care. Expose to the elements leather will develop a unique and desirable patina. There is no need for frequent cleaning, and scratches or marks from daily wear and tear can be rubbed or polished out with ease.
– Use a damp cloth + soap and water solution and gently clean the leather surface.
– Avoid using chemical cleaners and conditioners, they can damage the surface of the leather.
Feel free to contact us if you require assistance.